Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU Lil

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU LilyPond
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:50:37 +0200

Il giorno lun 15 giu 2015 alle 18:40, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Il giorno dom 14 giu 2015 alle 23:41, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> ha scritto:
No idea about memory requirements.  Maybe Federico could help,
as I believe he has installed Allura.

I'll test and tell you tomorrow.

Can anybody recommend a command to check memory?
I may use top, wich shows a percentage of the total memory available.

I've checked the two processes running (see attachment).
Of course I'm not _using_ allura, it's open in my browser but I'm not doing anything. I don't know if this is useful at all... Maybe we'd better ask the Allura people..