Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU Lil

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU LilyPond
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:59:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Nacho!

> I'll create the VM later today. sadly we have only 1 external IP
> address on the machine.

Thanks a lot.  What are the next steps we have to do?  Where shall we
start?  And is there a guide we should follow?

> I cannot provide you a dedicated public IP but I can redirect the
> ports you ask me.

The questions below were asked on the lilypond-devel list.

    Will the VM to be provided come complete with an installed OS?  If
    so, what is it, how will it be restarted, maintained, etc.  If
    not, presumably we will need to install an OS and maintain it.
    Not trivial when this is a server open to the world, and needing
    to be properly secured.

   Werner