Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU Lil

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU LilyPond
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:56:55 +0200

Il giorno mer 17 giu 2015 alle 9:50, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I take the point about not being greedy, but I wonder if we want to retain an option to compile Allura from source. Clearly we don't want to get into Allura development, but there are already many patches applied to the source that are not in the latest release, and already we have met the nuisance of having to import, export and re-import the DB just to change the author from *anonymous to googleimporter. A process that seems to fail much more often than it succeeds. That would be an easy fix to apply if we had compile ability.

As it's written in python, there's nothing to be compiled, as far as I know, except for the PIL dependency when you run 'pip install -r requirements.txt' the first time.

This is the space disk used by the virtualenv:

84M     /home/fede/.virtualenvs/allura/