Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 12:51:40 +0200

Il giorno mer 2 set 2015 alle 12:41, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> ha scritto:
As you already said, the quality of the import is completely insatisfactory. Also I find the UI quite crude, with little flexibility – that’s probably what they offer with the advertised JIRA software, which may be tested free from charge for 7 days…
So, unfortunately this doesn’t seem a valid option.

I agree.
I've used bitbucket just for private repositories and never used the web interface before today. I thought it was better... The advanced search sucks.

I'm running the import on github. It takes more time, even if I've been whitelisted by github team. I'm currently at:
Issue: 659/4567

Let's see how it works.