Re: git-cl problem

From: John Gourlay
Subject: Re: git-cl problem
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 11:32:14 -0400

My git-cl seems to be up to date. When I do “git pull” in my git-cl directory
it says, “Already up-to-date.” A couple of months ago I was unable to use
git-cl to create a new issue. I haven’t tried recently, but the symptom appears
to be the same whether the issue is new or old. Of course, I can create and
update lilyissues explicitly through the SourceForge web site.