Re: git-cl problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: git-cl problem
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 17:14:53 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "John Gourlay" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 4:53 PM

John Gourlay <address@hidden> writes:

My git-cl seems to be up to date. When I do “git pull” in my git-cl
directory it says, “Already up-to-date.” A couple of months ago I was
unable to use git-cl to create a new issue. I haven’t tried recently,
but the symptom appears to be the same whether the issue is new or
old. Of course, I can create and update lilyissues explicitly through
the SourceForge web site.