Re: Delete new LSR-snippet?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Delete new LSR-snippet?
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:48:31 -0000

Thomas Morley wrote Friday, December 23, 2016 11:42 AM

> with
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1049
> a new snippet arrived.
> Though, it only demonstrates how to use 'extra-offset, imho.
> I tend to delete it, otoh I don't want to scare away a possible new
> contributor...
>
> Opinions?

Not sure how else one would place text to the right of a staff,
but this doesn't seem to be a very reliable method.  So I'd
also recommend deleting it.

I seem to remember a post or maybe an LSR entry for placing
divisi arrows at the end of a staff.  Maybe this could be
adapted to achieve the same effect more reliably?

Found it  - LSR 650.  It modifies the barline stencil.

Trevor