Re: Delete new LSR-snippet?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Delete new LSR-snippet?
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 01:12:33 +0100

> On 23.12.2016 12:42, Thomas Morley wrote:
>>
>> with
>> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1049
>> a new snippet arrived.
>> Though, it only demonstrates how to use 'extra-offset, imho.
>

> And very poorly – how the staff lines resurface after the text script…

As far as I can tell, those are strange artefacts. I've seen it only
in LSR, but not, when compiling it on my computer.

> This is definitely not showcase-able and I agree about deleting it.
> Maybe you can write a kind of encouraging message to the contributor?

I'll write something on -user, before deleting (or modifying).
But it's not possible for me to get the authors name or e-mail (unless
stated in the snippet), so I have to write public to "The author of
snippet ..."

Thanks,
  Harm