Re: PATCHES - Countdown for December 24th

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for December 24th
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:49:12 +0100

On 2016-12-25 19:48, Urs Liska wrote:
Hi all,

On 2016-12-24 17:32, James wrote:
Push:
[...]
5010 add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style - Alexander Kobel
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5010
http://codereview.appspot.com/311430043

Does this require any action from my side? I doubt that I have write
access to the repo...

You could just try out ..

Well, sure; let me rephrase that "question". ;-)

[...] Bogus stuff about my anonymously made clone, not knowing how to authenticate if my recently made Allura account comes with push rights, etc... [...]

Whoops, found it - CG 3.4.9. So no, I don't have a Savannah account, even less one that is granted any rights. No reason to change that; my activity will remain scarce.

But if you don't have push access the "action" required by you is
basically stating that and asking for someone to push your patch.
Which I would do if I could reliably say I'll manage to do so before I
will have forgotten about the task.

So I have to pass the task on to someone else.

No worries - I sent it to Harm.

Thanks!
Alexander