Re: PATCHES - Countdown for December 24th

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for December 24th
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 23:19:23 +0100

>>> Please send me a git formated patch, then I'll push it for you.
>>

>> Find it attached. Thanks!
>

> Hang on - I think you'll need the output of `git format-patch` rather than
> `git diff -u`. Here it is...

Indeed, thanks.
Pushed now.

Some tasks todo:
(1) please edit the labels on sourceforge:

labels: --> Fixed_2_19_54
status: Started --> Fixed
Patch: push -->

(2) please close the Rietveld-issue

Little remark: Please insert the sourseforge-issue-number somewhere in
the commit-message(s). Makes it easier for the bugsquad verifying the
patch(es) and for later research,

Thanks for your patches.
  Harm