Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure usi

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure using Windows
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2017 18:50:56 +0000

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 at 12:41 Chris Yate <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 at 12:23 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
> wrote:

> > Curiously, this didn't fail with assertions. I've just upgraded to
> 2.19.54,
> > and the test cases that crashed for me previously still crash :)
> >
> > Log attached (although I don't think this will be very helpful).
>

> Strange that your log file (I assume default loglevel) differs
> significantely from mine.
> Seems the order what is done at which time is very different.

Hi Thomas,

I've attached the console output from running each of these tests
separately (as individual files and in separate executions of Lilypond).

I had to separate them out; otherwise the assertions don't crash the
program but only abort the score they occur in.

I don't know whether this tells you anything more?

thanks,

Chris