Re: What's up with grob property "skyline-quantizing" ?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: What's up with grob property "skyline-quantizing" ?
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 14:48:38 +0200

madMuze <address@hidden> writes:

>> David Kastrup wrote
>>So you "missed the elegance" more than 2000 times and never once
>>reported it?  Because that's what the list archives of user list,
>>developer list, and bug list say about "skyline-quantizing".
>
> Indeed, I gave it up for lost.

There is not a single message to be found from you regarding that in any
of the archives.  It seems you gave up before lifting a finger.  It's
not like there is an authoritive discussion about that property that
would suggest it being closed matter either.

> In all that time, there have been more pressing issues for LilyPond
> development. But, as 2.20 now seems imminent and you are cleaning this
> part of the code up, if there's a way to get it back, I'd love to have
> it. Thank you!

It's definitely not material fit for reentering for 2.20.  It would
require documentation, testing, documentation translations.  That's not
last-minute stuff.