wrapping long textual markup

From: John Williams
Subject: wrapping long textual markup
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:10:40 -0700 (MST)

I'm working on Vivaldi's the Seasons, and I would like to put the lines
from the sonnets where they fit in the music.

This text is not like lyrics, where it is aligned with notes.  It simply
starts at a certain point, and goes until the text ends.  The problem is
that the lines of text are long and measures are short, and if the measure
it starts in is near the end of the staff line, half of the text falls off
the side of the page.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get the text to wrap with the
lines of music, without aligning the words to specific notes.

~ John Williams