Re: GSview problem

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: GSview problem
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 14:07:26 +0200

Carlos Garcia Suarez wrote:

I have followed all instructions and installed from hard disk the whole lilypond package. Everything looked fine until I tried to run gsview32 it can not find the program.

I had the same problem when installing lilypond under win2k.
The problem is that I now have installed linux and hence cannot help you that much.
Though, you can check out the thread at

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/bug-lilypond/2002-April/000359.html

(where I reported the bug but didn't finish the solution because I uninstalled windows in the middle of it all)
- please don't give up if you don't understand anything in that thread.
Just come back here and tell us that you don't understand - we are not dangerous! :-)

-Rune