Re: stumped and impatient

From: Mark M. Wilson
Subject: Re: stumped and impatient
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:09:09 -0400

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 12:01:34PM +0200, Erik Sandberg wrote:

> This is slightly incorrect though, you should do the changes to texmf.d, not
> to texmf.cnf directly.

Only problem with that is I don't find a file called texmf.d.  I even
looked for it with "locate texmf.d' and it came up with nothing.  >sigh<
I'm not entirely sure what those directions are actually telling me to
do... change the file so that it reads like what they say?  What's with
all the '+++' and '---'.  I don't know that means.
--Mark