RE: stumped and impatient

From: mrmoo
Subject: RE: stumped and impatient
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:04:52 +0000

Well, this didn't work.  Not only would it not display
the music correctly, (the quarter-note heads as dollar
signs, the treble clef as a 'j') it wouldn't even print
what was visible on screen.  Instead it printed out what
I presume to be the equivalent Ghost/Postscript code.
>sigh<  I'd LIKE to use this....
Any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Mark

>>Since my Linux box doesn't have a printer right now, I'm
>>going to have to copy the "mynewfile.ps" to a floppy
and  >>see if it prints correctly from GhostView on my
Windows

--
Feel the power of the penguin at
http://www.libranet.com