Re: Settings for a hymn book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Settings for a hymn book
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:41:45 +0200

The titling layout given by ly2dvi contains many hard-coded
settings (see the file tex/titledefs.tex). One solution is
to keep a modified copy of titledefs.tex in the working
directory, the problem is that it might break when you
upgrade Lilypond. This is exactly why I proposed the
alternative solution to use lilypond-book instead, where
you have full control over the layout.

   /Mats