lily in debian/unstable

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: lily in debian/unstable
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:49:35 +0200

I been holding this question back for some time to see how things
evolved, but since we're now talking 1.7.3 I'm gonna ask: When can I
expect to see 1.7.x in the debian/unstable? The webpage mentions that
"Debian GNU/Linux usually has the latest binaries for the most useful
stable and development versions". Does this mean that only the more
un-buggy version appear in debian, or what's the exact criteria for
deciding which versions are "most useful"?

Thanks in advance.
--
peace, love & harmony
Atte