Re: Missing Fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Missing Fonts
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:19:29 +0200

This all looks OK! If you built Lilypond yourself, you
also have to build Type1 versions of the fonts to get
good-looking PDF files. To do that, you need to install
mftrace (see INSTALL.txt) and run
- make pfa-fonts
- make MAKE_PFA_FILES=1 install
(these instructions should definitely be in INSTALL.txt)

The PDF you get now has bitmapped fonts which gives a very
fuzzy layout on screen, even though the printouts are OK.

   /Mats