Re: Persistent font problems

From: Russell Smiley
Subject: Re: Persistent font problems
Date: 24 Oct 2002 06:59:58 -0400

Jan,

I'm running Redhat 7.3 with standard kernel and appropriate updates. I
first saw the problem on Redhat 7.1 or 7.2.

> mf --version
Metafont (Web2C 7.3.1) 2.7182
kpathsea version 3.3.1

> rpm -q tetex
tetex-1.0.7-47
> rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.2.5-34

Here's the responses to the kpsewhich you suggested:

> kpsewhich feta20.mf
/usr/share/lilypond/1.6.5/fonts/source/feta20.mf

> kpsewhich feta20.pk
[no response]

> kpsewhich feta-nummer10.mf
/usr/share/lilypond/1.6.5/fonts/source/feta-nummer10.mf

> kpsewhich feta-nummer10.pk
[no response]

Hope this helps.

Russell.