structured small files

From: neuro
Subject: structured small files
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 01:53:40 -0800

Is this list still working?

How do I make a structured .ly like ..
If I want some scales exercies, for example, for the piano,
from major/minor with no incidentals, then increasing the shart and flat
incidentals one by one,
may I write the various files elsewhere, one for each line, like
c_major.ly c_minor.ly g_major.ly g_minor.ly f_major.ly f_minor.ly ...
[ (7 sharps + 7 flats + no incidentas)*2 = 30 files ]
then includes all the small scale files into the final one, and it would
have 30 lines.

So, how do I do this?

Thank you and
Merry Christmas