Re: bar spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: bar spacing
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:09:06 +0100

This, and tons of other features, can be found in the
"tips-and-tricks" document. Just go to lilypond.org,
click on Documentation:Index and then on tips-and-tricks.
The example you should look at is partial-blank.ly

   /Mats

Michael Vanier wrote:
Quick question: is there a way to force lilypond to make all the bars on a
single line equally wide?  I realize that this isn't usually the right
thing to do for a finished score, but I'm using it to write partial scores
that I will fill in later at the keyboard, and it's more logical to not
make any assumptions about how much space a given bar's worth of a
particular voice will take up.

TIA,

Mike

        Mats Bengtsson