Artificial flageolet

From: Martin Monerjan
Subject: Artificial flageolet
Date: 10 Apr 2003 00:15:01 +0200

Hi there,

is there any possibility to set artificial flageolets in Lily? I.e. a
chord with one "normal" notehead and another diamond-shaped one?

And while I'm at it: How can I tell Lily to print the tempo of a piece,
i.e. something like Adagio, Grave, Allegro etc. right Above the first
measure ^"text" ist not what I#m looking for, because this prints the
text too far right, and I would rather like to have it directly above
the key. \key^"test" or similar does not work, obviously :)

Thanks in advance
Martin