CVS

From: David Bobroff
Subject: CVS
Date: 10 Apr 2003 16:48:28 +0000

Regarding my question about \markup Mats said in part:

> However, in the latest CVS version, it seems this is no longer a
> problem since the markup texts are handled separately from the
> indication of the number of bars.

When using the CVS sources is it the same drill as when working with the
other non-CVS tarballs(after untarring, of course)?  That is
'./configure make make install?

What steps do I need to take when compiling a "latest CVS"?  Should I
clean out the fonts from the earlier compile, for example?

Any other warnings about how to do this would be welcome.  I have had
some experience with CVS but it was a couple of years ago.  I had just
enough information to checkout/update/compile but I've forgotten most of
it.

-David Bobroff