Re: hebrew lily lyrics

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: hebrew lily lyrics
Date: 27 Jun 2003 14:15:31 +0300

Thanks
I will try it.
The change of subject unfortunetly comes from replying to letters which
doesn't automatically go back to the list and which may not have the
same header. And being senile I sorta forget the header name.

I will try to keep the header from now on.
========
On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 12:37, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Aaron <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I added "\\hebalef" and I got errors and no output.

now it runs funny...
but still no hebrew.

You are saying I think that if I get a file to work in hebrew english
latex it should work in lilypond.
see:
http://www.math.bgu.ac.il/howtos/hebrewlatex.html#tth_sEc3
which is what I am using as a basis for these experiments.
They work fine in latex but inside lily???

I will run them again just to be sure it isn't my system, which is the
problem.

Thanks
Aaron