Re: Mailing list settings

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:33:15 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> This is slightly unfortunate.  Lilypond mailing lists should ideally do a
> better job at eliminating SPAM.  If we wait after the proper legislation to
> pop up at a planetary level, we are going to suffer a lot and for long! :-)

Spam on the ML is off-topic on this list. Please conduct further
discussions in private.

The problem is that the lists are run at gnu.org, and -I believe- spam
filtering is (or should be) implemented over there. If this filtering
is inadequate, this is something to take up with gnu.org system
administration.

FWIW, all my mail passes through spam checks before being delivered to
a mailbox.