lyrics entry help!!!-was hebrew lily

From: Aaron
Subject: lyrics entry help!!!-was hebrew lily
Date: 02 Jul 2003 14:23:33 +0300

Hi all,

I need to know which way to proceed and who can help me.

right now I would need to manually add \\R to every syllable of lyrics I
type. ugh

Question which is more sensible:
1. A shell/perl/whaterver script to search a txt file with the hebrew
lyrics and add the hebrew encoding then insert this all into the lyrics
section of an already created lilypond file.

2. scheme hacking to make it possible to input hebrew and have lilypond
insert the hebrew stuff.

3. Something within vi to do the same.

Thanks
Aaron