creating a context??

From: Aaron
Subject: creating a context??
Date: 17 Jul 2003 17:25:14 +0300

Well \relative in practice doesn't save me much time because a fourth
with out ' or , is not enough and I can't seem to use \relative for the
whole song. (could be I just don't know how)

but even then I must fine tune the octave which takes me as much time as
if I entered the , 's in the first place.

Additionally I am only type setting monphonic songs with no
accompaiment. Most of these songs ranges are within an octave.

e' f' g' a' b' c'' d'' and sometimes the b below.

simply put a fourth isn't enough for me.

Aaron