Re: More on Polish

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: More on Polish
Date: 03 Aug 2003 20:33:46 +0300

Hi

I forwarded one of the cyrillic emails I saved.
Here is a hebrew on for ly2dvi.

On th advice of the list I changed some lines in ly2dvi and then used
this format for hebrew lyrics.

I can't get hebrew titles to work however..
I also forwarded the email with the changes to ly2dvi.
I hope they are of assistance.