place all Markups at same height

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: place all Markups at same height
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:46:20 +0200

Hello list,

In a staff with some chords, every chord has a markup associated, the
markup is only a letter. Ok, the problem is that every markup has his
own height. And i want all at the same height, without setting the
padding one for one... because i must do many scores like that, and
that is not to take advantage of computer power :)

Is there any way to override the height of all markups inside a
context?

Thanks for your time,

Although I  don't usually say it explicitly, I'm very impressed
with your work, either for developing, debugging, improving this
great program, either for helping others to use it better.
This tool is helping me very much in my studyings, and also I'd
discovered a huge hobby in it. Thanks a lot. Those days I'm passing
more time using lilypond and reading/writing this mailists that i pass
sleeping (nearly;))

P.D. ¿Which is the maximum size that should occupy an
email-attachment for the list, without being excessive?

José Luis