Undesired line spacing using embedded .ly and .tex files

From: Oscar A. Valdez
Subject: Undesired line spacing using embedded .ly and .tex files
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:02:52 -0600

I am trying to assemble a chant book using \mbinclude and \lilypondfile, but I
get unexpected and undesired line spacings after the first .ly file is
processed.

File "GradualSimple.tex" \mbinclude's two other .tex files, each of
which embeds by means of \lilypondfile two .ly files. The first of the .tex
files is processed properly, but the second one produces what looks like
double- or triple-spaced output.

The files are processed by means of the following commands:

lilypond-book GradualSimple.tex
latex GradualSimple.latex

I am attaching the dvi output, as well as the source files. Any tips or hints
on how to fix the line spacing will be greatly appreciated.

--
Oscar A. Valdez

Este mensaje fue enviado usando IMP (the Internet Messaging Program).