Re: key signatures

From: Edward Sanford Sutton, III
Subject: Re: key signatures
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:03:35 -0700

On Sunday March 21 2004 16:25, James Fay wrote:
> In a line of music with a different key signature each measure (music
> theory quiz), is there a way to prevent naturals from showing up in each
> new key signature.
  I don't know if there is a way to suppress displaying the naturals in
keysignatures, but
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.1/input/regression/out-www/lily-1393337135.ly in
the regression tests shows manually setting the keysignature pitch by pitch;
if create all the keys you want into variables, you should be able to use
those conveniently.
  I hope someone else has the suppression reply for you too though.