Re: variable stave distances in piano-staves

From: Matthias Kilian
Subject: Re: variable stave distances in piano-staves
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:55:37 +0200

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 07:23:35PM +0200, Roland Goretzki wrote:
> Under "Piano music" -> BUGS I found it, and it is quite complicated, but
> it works. :)
>
> But I couldn't figure out, how to change the distance in more than one
> line, it was hard enough for me to find, how to determine THE ONE line
> to change.
>
> Can You tell me, wether it is possible or not to determine more than one
> line to change the distance?

With the hack mentioned in the docs (I use that for my chaconna exercise),
it's not possible. However, the hack may be extended to accept a list
of line numbers (or, pairs of line numbers and staff distances).
(I'm talking about that futz-alignment-callback)

I'll work on this in a few days, so stay tuned.

Ciao,
        Kili