Trouble with notes in LaTeX

From: Thorkil Wolvendans
Subject: Trouble with notes in LaTeX
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:24:10 +0200

Hi group!

In Latex I'm writing performing instructions. At a certain point I write:

(...) ought to be played at tempo [sixteenth note here] = 368 ([quater note here] = 92).

My question is: is it possible to show the sixteenth and quarter note in LaTeX? (I suppose I should use the feta-font somehow)

I read the 'Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX', it tells nothing about invoking notes (although it seems to be possible to enter sharps and flats in mathematical context), so I thought I'd give a shout here.

Any help would be very welcome!

Regards,
Thorkil