Re: metronome mark

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: metronome mark
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:03:30 +0200

Good!
I have the 2.2.4 working and with metronome marks. Thank you all.

By the way, I just want to share one little experience: Lilypond, via etf2ly, is compatible with Ircam's Openmusic, the lisp-based software for computer-assisted composition; in Openmusic there's a module called "Voice" that export to etf. The rough etf file looks much more better converted in Lilypond than in Finale, and, for a tool that I use to try a lot of different musical solution, to have immediatly a good output is useful and time-saving. It would be nice to have more integration between these two softwares: now Openmusic, without libraries and tutorials, is free and open source.

Libero