Re: How to lengthen dynamics hairpin

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: How to lengthen dynamics hairpin
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:27:43 +0200

I was thinking about it and I think the problem is general with dynamics. I suppose they shouldn't start and end where they do now. They start too late and end too soon. The latter is more important. Some hand-engraved score could help deciding this. Generally I feel that the < and > mark should include the noteheads they belong to.

Bert