paperwidth...

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: paperwidth...
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 02:59:01 +0200

I was wondering if it is possible to define the width of the paper, espesially the left border width. For -normal person as I am- I'd like to punch holes in this beautiful sheet of music and store it so I won't loose it. Somehow I have the feeling like I'm punching people in the face with this question... But I'm not going to punch holes in the digital sheet! :-)

Of course I can put it in plastic covers, but everybody knows you will run into problems with the fall of light sooner or later...

Thanks though!
Michiel