Printing chord names between the staves of a PianoStaff

From: Onni Koskinen
Subject: Printing chord names between the staves of a PianoStaff
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:01:00 +0200

I'm new to LilyPond but I already feel impressed. Anyway, I have one
problem: I'd like chord names to be printed between the two staves of a
PianoStaff. I did a quick search of the archives but couldn't find help
there.

I know it's possible with normal staves, like this:

score = \new Score <<
 \new Staff \righthand
 \new ChordNames \chordlist
 \new Staff \lefthand

I tried the following, but the chord names got printed beneath the two
staves.

score = \new Score {
 \new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff \righthand
  \new ChordNames \chordlist
  \new Staff \lefthand

}

I'm using LilyPond 2.4.2. Any help would be appreciated.