Re: lilypond-book

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:13:30 -0800

On 14-Feb-05, at 9:30 PM, J L wrote:
I think that lilypond-book could be improved so that basic commands such as \clef can be used, or is there some way to do this without loading seperate files?

I don't understand what you mean.  I've used \clef many times in
lilypond-book.

Also, how should I use bits of the feta font mixed with the text? I ran into this problem, tried doing it with markup only to find that it seems to confuse lilypond-book.

See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-03/msg00201.html

Actually, this one looks better:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-02/msg00226.html