Re: lilypond Pukes Thanks to Fink/TeTeX

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond Pukes Thanks to Fink/TeTeX
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:09:26 -0800

On 2-Mar-05, at 4:24 PM, Will Oram wrote:
BTW, Matthias, someone suggested I look at your experimental directory for 2.5.x .info and .patch files. No idea where this directory is. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

You can find it by searching the lilypond-devel mailist archives, but I would recommend that you wait a few days for the updated packages. The current
ones in his experimental directory only work for .11

Cheers,
- Graham