Re: disable rendering of a section of music

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: disable rendering of a section of music
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:21:42 +0100

I'm not sure what you mean. The Score.skipTypesetting property can be
inserted among the music for any of the instrumental (or vocal or
whatever) parts but will apply to the full score (i.e. to all parts).
As an alternative, you can add a separate voice of music like Graham
proposed with only spacing notes and property settings if you want to
keep the settings separated from the rest of the music.

   /Mats