Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19

From: dax2
Subject: Re: PDF-generation lily2.5.19
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:15:23 +0200

    Thank you for offering a special ebuild for ghostscript-afpl.
Yes, I am very interested.

    I realize that there is GNU-ghostscript and Aladdin-ghostscript,
until now I did not know the difference.

    I am planning to use lilypond-book for two "booklets" on music
theory. It will be a very nice tool.

    Regards/Donald

--
dax2-tele2adsl:dk -- http://d-axel.dk/  Donald Axel