missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:28:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I am working on getting hebrew to work. When I ran my
file through I get the following error.

Is this because I installed lilypond to --home?
how do I fix this?

Thanks

theone:~/bin# latex testlyrics.texstr
This is e-TeX, Version 3.14159-2.1 (Web2C 7.4.5)
entering extended mode
(./testlyrics.texstr
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>
Babel <v3.7h> and hyphenation patterns for american,
nohyphenation, catalan, ir
ish, icelandic, swedish, loaded.

! LaTeX Error: File `lilypond-tex-metrics.tex' not
found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: tex)

Enter file name: