Re: 2 voices + lyrics + chords

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: 2 voices + lyrics + chords
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:36:39 +0200

Am 2005-07-14 um 18:55 schrieb Rob Vlasaty:

I took a look at your file and changed it a little. See if this is more of what you were looking for. In the /score, I printed the chords first, then a staff which combines both voices together, then the lyrics. I also added /stemUp and /stemDown to your notes. This is more how I've been used to doing things, and I'm sure there are probably better ways, too.

Great! Thank you very much!

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/