Re: Help to unhidde the "a"

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Help to unhidde the "a"
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:06:11 +0200

On Monday 18 July 2005 17.07, Georges Roux wrote:
> I do that but the a is hidden by beam

Please keep the discussions on the thread, i.e. reply to old messages that you
refer to, instead of writing new ones. That way it's easier for us to relate
your mail to previous communication.

> upperVoice = \relative c' {
>   << { \stemDown e16[ s gis s fis s gis s a s fis s ] } \\ { \stemUp s
> e16[ s e s e s e s e s e ] } >>
>   }

You probably want to switch the two voices, i.e.

  << { \stemUp s e16[ s e s e s e s e s e ] } \\ { \stemDown e16[ s gis s fis
s gis s a s fis s ] } >>

> Is there a way to unhidde the a?

I can't reproduce this (the a is not overwritten by any beam if I compile your
example). If it really does, it's a bug which we would like to know more
about. Can you please send a complete example in which the 'a' is overwritten
by a beam?

Erik