Re: LilyPond uses sans-serif font after 2.6 upgrade

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: LilyPond uses sans-serif font after 2.6 upgrade
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:33:40 -0400

On Jul 25, 2005, at 6:55 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Benjamin Esham wrote:

I'm using LilyPond 2.6.1 with fink 0.24.7 on Mac OS X 10.4.2. After I updated from Lily 2.4.x to 2.6.1, LilyPond started to use an ugly sans-serif font (Verdana, specifically) for all text in my score-- titles, bar numbers, text markups, etc. This happens even in files with no special font-related commands whatsoever. I'm not sure where to begin to fix this-- can anyone give me some pointers? Thanks a ton!

can you file this problem with Matthias? I think he forgot to ship the New Century Schoolbook fonts.

OK, I'll do this (though doesn't he read this list anyway?).

You could also try running the "native" macos version.

What's the difference between that and the fink version? I don't need anything other than the command-line version, and I like the relatively-automated update process that fink provides. (I looked for stuff about the Mac OS X version on the website, but couldn't find anything.)

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden   |   http://bdesham.net   |   AIM: bdesham128