Re: Problem getting started (SuSE 9.2)

From: Matt Wallis
Subject: Re: Problem getting started (SuSE 9.2)
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:32:37 +0100

On Wednesday 31 August 2005 13:46, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Matt Wallis writes:
> >>
> >> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-08/msg00481.html
> >
> > As suggested here, I installed guile 1.6.7, but this did not fix the
> > problem.
>
> Hmm, that is quite odd.

Is it possible for me to verify that lilypond is now using the guile 1.6.7
library? All I have done is to check that 'guile -v' outputs "Guile 1.6.7".

> > I tried this, but now have a new error:
> >      libguile.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> > directory
>
> Oops, wrong version.  Can you try again, with the updated
>
>  http://lilypond.org/download/binaries/autopackage/lilypond-2.6.3.1.x86.pac
>kage

I have installed the updated 2.6.3.1, but unfortunately I'm now back to the
"ERROR: In procedure hash-fold:" problem.

Thanks again for your help.

Matt.