Cheating on Lilypond

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Cheating on Lilypond
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:20:34 +0300

As a way to cheat with Lily (! .. I mean to get unconventional things drawn
on the score) there is the possibility of drawing things with Acrobat Pro on
the pdf..
The quality of the output do not suffer..
There is certainly better ways to do things with cheating on the graphical
output in a vector drawing program..
What do you recommend for getting the output in a vector format for
(preferably) CorelDraw (or another program..)

Can you give me complete command line in Windoze (I'm unfamiliar with the
options)
for example:
c:\program files\music\lilypond\bin\lilypond.exe ??? [options]
to get svg output, dvi output and a ps output which does open in Corel?
Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com