White space above Staff

From: John Wiedenhoeft
Subject: White space above Staff
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 22:23:20 +0200

Dear all,

in order to include notation into PDF documents (without having to run lilypond-book everytime, and to create floating environments), I create a normal score and use pdfcrop to cut the white borders away. Left, right and bottom space is cut away correctly, but above the staff there is still white space left...

Are there any invisible characters/placeholders? How can I remove them?

Best regards,
John