Re: Newbie, lyrics and vertical spacing.

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: Newbie, lyrics and vertical spacing.
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:42:15 +0100

On 11/14/05, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Please always keep the discussion on the mailing list,

oops, excuse me, I didn't realize that the From: filed of the mail had
the personal emain and not the list's.

> I hope you know that you have increased the default space occupied by
> each stave, when you set minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-6 . 6 ). I don't
> realize what you tried to achieve when changing the default value.

Yes I did that to have the staffs a bit more spaced.

> Also, note that the Lyrics context also defines a minimumVerticalExtent
> which also contributes to the spacing between staves and lyrics.

I see. Is it possible to redefine the minimumVerticalExtent for the
lyrics context? It seems that the minimumVerticalExtent redefined by
the lyrics gets summed to the global minimumVerticalExtent I set,
making a huge space (only for staves with lyrics, the other are ok).

Rodolfo